Based in Montreal, Canada, I am a marketing professional with over 10 years of experience in B2B Marketing. I create unique content that attracts, engages and informs customers.
- Trade show and event coordination
- Business communications
- Brand development
- Social media management
- Website content management
- Graphic design (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
Here are some of the highlights from my career:
- Coordinated over 100 tradeshows and events including reservations, bookings, booth design, and service contracts.
- Launched a re-branding campaign for the new company logo and image.
- Created company social media accounts and continue to manage them on a daily basis.
- Launched an internal marketing newsletter to promote interdepartmental communication.
- Decreased the cost of a direct marketing campaign by over 25% by finding an alternative cost-effective mailing program.
- Reduced printing costs of the marketing department by 75% by eliminating unnecessary paper copies of brochures.
- Introduced a new CRM System for our marketing, sales and customer service team.
- Co-managed the launch of a mobile app (in progress).
I have worked in the marketing department of a medium-sized business in the fire protection industry for almost eight years. To find out more about my experience visit my LinkedIn profile.